Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FOURTEEN


I saw him!  I swear I fucking saw him today!!!  The tall man in the suit was at the craft store earlier while I was on my afternoon shift!  I was restocking an item on one of the shelves and I turned to grab the empty crate to my right and I saw two very long legs right next to me. I looked up and there he was!  I was startled so of course I fell backwards and shouted in surprise, knocking over one of the boxes next to me.  Dave, the store owner, rushed over to help me and when I turned back to where the man was standing he was gone.  I shook it off as a manifestation that maybe I’m not getting enough good sleep lately but I just saw him again out on the street.  I was sitting at my desk, which is in front of my window, and I noticed that Justine was on the very top level of her cage staring at me.  Not just looking at me, she was staring INTENTLY nonstop for the longest time.  I looked back at my laptop and just above my screen and out on the street I noticed something black and white.  I looked up and saw the man again!  I stared at him for a little while, not sure of what to think.  I have never experienced anything like this before.  I used to not be able to dream but now that I have been dreaming I’m not sure if this is normal or not.  I left the room to get a drink and when I came back he was gone.  I’m not sure if it’s my mind playing tricks on me or not but twice is making me think that it’s not my mind.  I could see him clear as day both times he appeared today.

I don’t think I’ll tell Riley…I don’t want to have to go to the doctors to get myself checked out over some silly guy from my dreams.

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment