Friday, August 10, 2012

TEN


Hello World.

I did it!  I got a job!  I also got all of my stuff moved into Riley’s apartment yesterday.  I started unpacking but Riley and I didn’t leave our parents’ house until after dinner so I couldn’t get much done before Riley forced me to go to bed.  He talked to the owners of the craft shop around the corner and they were more than happy to accept my help.  I start work on Monday, even though the shop is open all days of the week; they figured that I should get settled in Riley’s apartment first.  I finished unpacking all of my stuff a little while ago and once I was finished I had a fun time playing with Riley’s ferret, Dexter.  I don’t ever see Dexter that much because mom never really liked it when Riley would bring him to the house.  There isn’t really much else to say at the moment, things are going smoothly and I haven’t had any dreams about the tall man with no face lately.

My birthday is coming up, I’ll finally be 21.

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment