Sunday, September 2, 2012

FIFTEEN


Hello World.

So, I had to stay home from work for the past two days because of bloody coughing fits.  I saw the tall man again a few times after the first encounter I had at the craft store, and the second time when I was in my room with Justine.  He just….watches me.  Sometimes from far away, but sometimes he gets closer.  It was scary at first I will admit but…he hasn’t tried to hurt me yet so I’ve almost grown used to him being around constantly this past week.  I know it sounds strange and I feel like, now that I’m writing it and it’s in front of me, that I have calm feelings about his presence…but…I feel like his presence is familiar somehow.  I can’t quite put my finger on it yet but I’ll figure it out sooner or later. 

Anyway, back to the part where I mentioned I was coughing up blood.  I’ve been having coughing fits and they only get more and more violent, so violent that the past two or three times I’ve coughed up blood.  Riley caught me in the bathroom the other morning washing it down the sink and he flipped the fuck out.  He calmed down a little bit when I explained to him what it was from.  I guess maybe he was under the impression that I had killed something again.  So of course he called me in sick and has made me stay indoors since then.  Unfortunately he told me that he made me a Doctor’s appointment to get me checked out.  I don’t want to go, but I don’t really have a choice.  If I didn’t know any better, I’d bet more than anything this is happening because of the tall man.  I can’t remember a time when I ever coughed up blood before now, but again….I’m not sure if it’s me being paranoid or not. 

I’ll keep you updated on how I’m doing and how the Doctor’s visit goes.

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment