Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NINE


Hello World.

I was able to talk to Riley yesterday.  He had said that he was a little worried about me lately.  I guess mom and dad called him to see if I was going over to his apartment when I would leave the house to go on my walks.  I explained everything to him and he gave me a hug.  I didn’t even have to hear what he had to say next because I knew that he was going to help me find a job.  Riley is staying at our house for the rest of the week to help me go through my stuff.  He also agreed to let me stay with him.  After explaining how I didn’t feel safe in the house anymore and how it would only make me angry to stay there we decided it would be best for my safety and for our parent’s safety that I move in with him.  Mom and dad were a little sad but they didn’t argue.  I guess they would feel better letting me go than risk keeping me around and having something bad happen.  I may not be going to see Dr. Joyce anymore.  I think I have all the skills and know-how to survive in the World now.  Riley can teach me the rest and as for the hostility issues…I don’t need to worry about those unless I’m really angry.  I’m never angry anymore.  Well, except for recently…but that was only because of Dr. Joyce.  She was holding me back from continuing forward in my life.  Sometimes you need to run before you can walk. 

Riley told me that he knows a few people at a small craft shop right around the corner from his apartment building.  He says he might be able to talk to them about hiring me.  I’m happy I won’t have to worry about driving a car to work because I haven’t driven in a few years.  Riley said that after I get settled with a job he’ll take me to get my license renewed.  It kind of makes me nervous to think about being back behind the wheel of a car but I’ve come this far, I’m not about to give up now.

I have to get back to helping Riley go through my stuff.  There’s so much to throw out still before we can pack.

I can’t wait to get out of here.

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment