Sunday, August 26, 2012

TWELVE


Hello World.

I’ve started having those dreams again.  They make me wake up late at night and it takes me a while to get back to sleep so it’s gotten a bit hard to keep up at work.  My social skills have improved so much though.  I’m finding myself actually going out of my way to make sure that the customers are finding everything they need, and I’m also able to give them the proper advice on certain products.  Riley is super proud of me and he says that I seem much happier than I ever used to be.  I feel so much better and so much more confident than ever before.  Justine helps with my mood at the end of long days as well.  Her vet visit went very well and she’s completely healthy.  She’s even caught onto using her litter box so she is able to stay out of her cage for longer periods of time.  She loves to be around me constantly when she’s not frolicking about the room and even if I just go down the hall to the kitchen to get a drink, she follows me to and from.  I noticed something a little weird though, or maybe I’m just being paranoid, Justine is always already awake when I wake up from my dreams about the man with no face.  Every single time.  She’s always watching me as if she’s checking me over to make sure I’m okay.  I can wake up randomly at other times in the night but she’ll be asleep.  It’s literally only when I have the strange dreams that she’s up and alert.  I don’t know, like I said I may just be paranoid so maybe it’s all just coincidence….but still.

I’ll add a picture of Justine here if I can so you can all see her.
 

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment