Thursday, July 19, 2012

FIVE

Hello World.
Upon my last visit I spoke to Dr. Joyce about the camping trip, and also about the dream I had the other night.  She was excited and happy to hear that I feel like I’m ready to take bigger steps towards overcoming the ‘social problems’ in my life.  She also told me that she is glad the whole ‘writing a blog’ thing has been helping me.  She said that my speech patterns are getting easier to understand more and more each day and she agrees that I’m ready to lighten up on all the therapy visits.  She wants me to get out of the house more.  I don’t necessarily have to interact with the people I see but if I feel like I’m ready for that, I can try it.  She did tell me however that the first outing or two, I should bring someone I know and trust with me.  I’ll probably ask Riley about it.  I’m sure he won’t mind since we won’t be cooped up inside.


She listened to me explain my dream until I was finished and she thought about it for a moment.  She then proceeded to explain that she figures that it’s just a harmless and simple bad dream.  I shouldn’t be worried about it.  If it occurs more than once however she advised me to once again write down what happened in my dream and we would talk about it on our following visit.  I don’t really feel like that is necessary since the dream didn’t scare me.  It was different and somewhat intense but I wasn’t scared.

Should I be?

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment