Sunday, April 28, 2013

THIRTYFIVE



Hello World.

I apologize for making you wait so long to hear about the email.  I got a little…sidetracked, to say the least. 
The email I received came with the bird skeleton necklace I was wearing in entry THIRTYFOUR and there wasn’t much actually written in the email other than,
“You’re going to need this soon, and I hope that they accept you as the new ‘Scarecrow’. – R”
The R is obviously why I’m pretty certain that Riley is the one who has been sending me these emails.  At least it makes sense as to why the emails were signed with no name and had content pertaining to my brother.  I have no idea who he was talking about in the email or what this ‘Scarecrow’ title is supposed to mean but I feel like I’m going to be finding out very soon.  Yesterday Tasha and I were cleaning up around the house and we went down to the kitchen to make some lunch and I saw someone standing outside at the far end of the street watching us.  They were too far away for me to see who they were but it was obvious that they were focused on our house.  I called Tasha over to look but when she got to the window the person was gone.  She gave me a look like I was crazy and then proceeded to laugh at me.  I felt a little silly but I know that I saw them.  It makes me nervous to think of what might happen next.  I can’t shake the feeling that there are more of these people and they’re just waiting for something.  An opportunity perhaps?  For what though, I have no clue.  All I know is that I’m back on my feet and I’m feeling better than I have in months.  With the knowledge that Riley has been sending me these emails it makes me feel like I’m slightly closer to finding him and figuring all this craziness out.

At the same time however…I feel like there is so much more than I originally anticipated.

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment