Friday, January 11, 2013

TWENTYSEVEN


Hello World.
At first I was just going to update a casual video of life at home now that things have seemed to settle down since the meeting Tasha and I had at the park, but then the noises started.  Tasha’s dog is always staring at blank space and barks occasionally at nothing.  Other than the unexplained noises things have been going well.  I’ve been trying my best to stay inside most days so I won’t attract unwanted attention and I also don’t want to find myself standing over a bloodied body next to the Tall Man.  I want to tell Tasha about what really happens to those missing people but I wouldn’t even know how to start a conversation like that.  Besides…I think she might already have a general idea of what the truth is.  Besides all of that, we’ve been getting along better than before.  It’s awkward sometimes but for the most part we’re doing alright.
Justine seems happier than ever.  I know that she’s just happy because we have someplace warm to stay again.  It feels nice to take a break from everything, even though shit is still happening.  It doesn’t bother me as much as Tasha though.  I guess all of these noises are the reason she wanted to meet at the park.  I wouldn’t want to be alone in a house where every hour strange knocks and bangs occur.  I’d have a heart attack if one caught me off guard.  I know that she’s actually glad that I’m around again so that she doesn’t have to be here all by herself.
Quite honestly it feels good to have someone to talk to as well.
~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment