Wednesday, December 26, 2012

TWENTYFOUR


Hello World.

I’m figuring it out.
I can’t believe I’ve been so stupid and blind.  I read everything I’ve told you guys since the beginning.  I figured that maybe there would be something I’d forgotten or missed, maybe overlooked.  I’m stupid.  I’m stumbling around in the dark with a flashlight in my hand.  I wrote down notes, while I was going through all of my updates and I at least found out that the Tall Man is the reason why my schizotypal symptoms have died down.  From memory I can also add that the longer I go without killing someone he takes away, those symptoms start to show their ugly faces.  So I’m some kind of mercenary for this thing?  Why?  This I haven’t figure out yet.  I also have no idea still why these people were targeted.  I use that term simply because it’s the only logical word that fits with what has been happening.  I need more information to answer these questions.  What I need to do is figure out more about these people.  Tasha’s mother would have been easy, except for the fact that she kicked me out of her house.  The boy though…I have his name from the news.  I could try to pick up something from his neighbors or friends, acting as if I were part of some kind of investigation involving his disappearance.  It’s a long shot because I’m rather short and I’ve been told I look rather young, but I have to try.  It’s all I have.
As far as the search for my brother, I’m putting it on short hold while I get this…Tall Man business sorted out to the best of my abilities.  I still have no leads and I found nothing in my updates that I could use to work towards finding him.  I’m hoping that since his disappearance has something to do with the Man that maybe in my ‘investigations’ I’ll find something to help me find him.

I’ll update as soon as I find something.

~Willow.

No comments:

Post a Comment